From AVObjects Knowledge Base
This page is a copy of the original page on the AVObjects' web site and can also be viewed here.
DirectShow Filter for streaming media in the network
RTMP Server is a DirectShow Filter for sending media streams from the graph to the network. It gets encoded video andaudio streams and send them by the network to peers via RTMP protocols. The filter performs a renderer function and must be placed as a sink filter in the graph (the last filter in the graph chain).
- RTMP Server: Release Notes
- See the detailed specification in the Idl\RTMPServer.idl in the filter installation
You Might Also Need
- H.264/AVC Encoder - H.264/AVC DirectShow video encoder.
- AAC Encoder - A high-performance AAC audio encoder.
- Video Generator - DirectShow filter for generating a video stream with the required parameters and a synchronized audio stream
- WebRTC/RTP Server - DirectShow Filter for streaming media in the network
- H.264/AVC Decoder - H.264/AVC DirectShow video decoder.
- Audio Mixer - DirectShow filter for real-time mixing of multiple mono, stereo or multichannel audio streams. It can be useful when working with third-party audio codecs