Spy Filter: Release Notes
From AVObjects Knowledge Base
This page is a copy of the original page on the AVObjects' web site and can also be viewed here.
18.104.22.168 - Mar 12, 2023
- Changed interface methods and implementation to capture input samples.
- Extended sample capturing: connection mediatype is written at start of captured file.
- Fixed bitmap saving method.
- Forced release of the trans-in-place allocator from the downstream filter if the output pin disconnected.
- Added interface methods for calculating sample checksums.
- Extended the filter properties page.
22.214.171.124 - Jan 05, 2023
- Extended debug information.
126.96.36.199 - Oct 14, 2021
- Corrected debug information: "[Spy (pointer to IBaseFilter)>]" is written to the log instead of "[Spy ('this' pointer)]" to match "[Filter (pointer to IBaseFilter)]" names in "[Filter Graph]" output
188.8.131.52 - Oct 13, 2021
- Extended debug information (added output to log file CRC32 checksum for sample buffers).
184.108.40.206 - Jun 27, 2021
- Extended statistic information.
- Fixed bitrate calculation for video streams with B-frames.
220.127.116.11 - Apr 07, 2021
- Updated IPersistStream implementation.
18.104.22.168 - Jan 31, 2021
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- The compilation options for VS2015 are selected to install the filter also in Windows XP (v140_xp).
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
22.214.171.124 - Nov 02, 2017
- Cummulative update in accordance with changes in base libraries.
126.96.36.199 - Mar 04, 2016
- Added property for write sequence of samples to the binary file.
- Corrected code and property page for write samples to the binary file.
188.8.131.52 - Nov 13, 2015
- Upgraded IPersistStream implementation.
- Added installer.
184.108.40.206 - Oct 23, 2015
- First public release.
- Added method for write samples to external files.