MPEG-4 Decoder: Release Notes
From AVObjects Knowledge Base
220.127.116.11 - Jul 17, 2018
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- The compilation options for VS2015 are selected to install the filter also in Windows XP (v140_xp).
- Corrected protection system (cumulative corrections).
- Added code signing certificate.
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
- Corrected C++ and C# samples
18.104.22.168 - Jun 12, 2013
- Upgraded to latest ATL.
- Added method for upload license from application code.
22.214.171.124 - Jun 09, 2013
- Upgraded license system.
- Corrected C++ sample (positioning slider).
- Filter moved to AVObjects.com.
126.96.36.199 - Jul 12, 2012
- Added 64-bit version.
- Upgraded to IPP 7.0.7.
- Added C++ and C# samples.
- Added support of FORMAT_VideoInfo2 on input.
188.8.131.52 - Aug 12, 2011
- Default aspect ratio changed to 16x9 for height >= 720.
184.108.40.206 - May 11, 2011
- Fixed problem with property page opening on Windows 7.
220.127.116.11 - Mar 16, 2011
- DirectShow part of filter rewritten.
18.104.22.168 - Mar 30, 2010
- Fixed false positive notification from AVG antivirus.
22.214.171.124 - Feb 17, 2010
- Upgraded to IPP 6.1.3.
- Fixed installer bug for Vista.
126.96.36.199 - Apr 29, 2009
- Fixed list of accepted FOURCC codes.
188.8.131.52 - Mar 26, 2009
- Fixed changing of merit value with "rundll32.exe".
184.108.40.206_beta - Mar 03, 2009
- First beta release.