MPEG-4 Cutter: Release Notes
From AVObjects Knowledge Base
This page is a copy of the original page on the AVObjects' web site and can also be viewed here.
22.214.171.124 - Jun 12, 2020
- Added processing of HEVC and MPEG-2 video streams.
- Fixed the algorithm for selecting the starting cut off point.
- Upgraded to IPP 2020.1
- The project has been updated in accordance with cumulative changes in the base libraries.
126.96.36.199 - Oct 18, 2018
- Corrected file opening parameters.
- Corrected shared manager object.
188.8.131.52 - Oct 10, 2018
- Fixed bug with copying the entire file.
- Added files Idl\Mp4Cutter.cs and WinErr.cs with IAVOMp4Cutter interface description for using object from C#.
- Added C# sample for cut out fragments and write the remainder to the output file.
184.108.40.206 - Sep 13, 2018
- The code is extended to support the new '.mdat' mode of MP4 & QuickTime Writer DirectShow filter
220.127.116.11 - Aug 22, 2018
- The interface method IAVOMp4Cutter::StopWaiting() has been added to stop the wait and save the selected part of the file.
18.104.22.168 - Aug 16, 2018
- Fixed bug with repeated common names of internal writer objects.
- Fixed bugs with cutting out the PCM Audio stream.
22.214.171.124 - Apr 06, 2018
- The object and interface are extended, new functions are added to cut off and save part of the current recording file "on the fly" to another file.
126.96.36.199 - Dec 15, 2017
- First public release.