MP4 & QuickTime Splitter: Release Notes
From AVObjects Knowledge Base
126.96.36.199 - Jan 23, 2018
- Fixed bug with changing only the stop position.
- Extended sample application, added control for show current and stop positions from the video pin of the filter.
- Changed compilation settings for use program also on Windows XP ('v100' is selected).
188.8.131.52 - Oct 22, 2017
- Corrected 'WVC3' and 'AVdn' media types for VC-3 stream.
184.108.40.206 - Oct 06, 2017
- Updated mediatype for AVID DNxHD stream: headers added.
- Added support for AC-3 stream.
220.127.116.11 - Sep 14, 2017
- Added support for H.265/HEVC stream.
18.104.22.168 - Aug 15, 2017
- Fixed methods for set media times for output video samples if deferred reading is used for the timecode stream.
- Updated C++ sample.
22.214.171.124 - Aug 11, 2017
- Added deferred data reading for timecode tracks with a lot of data.
- Fixed rounding error in timecode calculations.
- IAVOTimecode interface is extended, functions for forced reading of data from timecode tracks are added.
- Propery page is extended to read data from long timecode tracks.
126.96.36.199 - Jul 15, 2017
- Fixed timecode data for doubled FPSes (60, 60drop, 50, 48, 48drop).
- Corrected base class for output pins and implementation of the dynamic reconnection.
- Fixed code of output pin class for work with GMFBridge.
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- The protection settings were changed to reduce false positive notifications from antiviruses.
188.8.131.52 - Jan 25, 2017
- Added timecode pin.
- Fixed bug with 'ftyp' parsing for very big 'ftyp' boxes.
- Upgraded to IPP 184.108.40.2060.
220.127.116.11 - Nov 15, 2016
- Fixed bug with 'ctts' table and time stamps for video frames.
- Corrected output to log file.
18.104.22.168 - Sep 24, 2016
- Added code signing certificate.
- Added new interface method for the selection of standard FPS for video media type, corrected code and property page.
- Fixed error with playback of .dv files.
- Corrected protection system (accumulated corrections).
22.214.171.124 - Jun 14, 2016
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
- Corrected license subsystem for multithread enviroment.
126.96.36.199 - Feb 17, 2015
- Added support of multiple descriptors in tracks (big changes in code).
- Corrected media types for MPEG-1/2 Audio streams.
- Corrected parsing for Sony XDCAM 'xml ' box.
- Upgraded to IPP 8.2.0
- Added parsing of 'vmhd' and 'smhd' boxes.
188.8.131.52 - Jul 03, 2014
- Added interface for get timecodes IAVOTimecode.
- Added controls for display timecodes to the property page.
- Added parsing of 'tref' boxes.
- Added support of Sony XDCAM time codes.
- Fixed problems with timecode frame number <-> timecode data conversion.
- Changed names for output pins.
- Fixed bug with disconnection output pins after changing source filter (File Reader) or multichannel mode.
- Extended algorithm for differentiate little and big endian sound.
- Fixed bug with definition of endian for 'sowt' and 'twos' audio streams.
- Upgraded fix for files with invalid data in 'stts' table.
- C++ sample upgraded for work with new timecode interface.
184.108.40.206 - May 21, 2014
- Fixed problems for bad files with invalid data in 'stts' table
220.127.116.11 - Apr 10, 2014
- Added support for VC-3 (DNxHD) video stream
18.104.22.168 - Jan 13, 2014
- Added support for uncompressed ARGB32 and RGB24 video streams
22.214.171.124 - Nov 05, 2013
- Added registry setting for enable/disable caching of data chunks for video tracks.
- Fixed bug with multiple equal mediatypes for multichannel PCM audio if is used "Use first stereo pair" setting
- Added support of AM_SEEKING_NoFlush flag to IMediaSeeking::SetPositions() implementation
- Upgraded protection
126.96.36.199 - Oct 23, 2013
- Added caching of data chunks for video tracks.
- Corrected synch point flag for output samples
188.8.131.52 - Oct 15, 2013
- Corrected playback and positioning for files with several different video encoding types in the same track.
- Added algorithm to validate interlace properties for AVC-Intra video streams and select appropriate headers.
184.108.40.206 - Oct 04, 2013
- Output media type for 'avc1' stream adjusted accordingly metadata
- Corrected headers for AVC-Intra 4:2:0 video streams
220.127.116.11 - Oct 02, 2013
- Added algorithm for differentiate little and big endian sound
- Corrected parsing for 'hdlr' box (the last member "string name" of the box can be skipped)
- Fixed bug with creation additional audio media type
- Corrected number of bytes per audio channel for several invalid files
- Added parsing of 'pasp' box and creation of VIDEOINFOHEADER2 media type for generic video
- Fixed bug with 'mdat' check for external referenced files
- Corrected headers for AVC-Intra video streams
18.104.22.168 - Aug 08, 2013
- Corrected mediatypes for generic video streams (added media type with VIDEOINFOHEADER2 struct)
- Corrected media types and output samples for "BLT JP2K Decoder Filter".
22.214.171.124 - Jul 16, 2013
- Fixed audio output for 'lpcm' 24-bit stream
- Added mediatype and corrected output samples for "BLT JP2K Decoder Filter".
126.96.36.199 - Jun 20, 2013
- Upgraded to latest ATL
- Added method for upload license from application code
- Corrected C++ sample (positioning slider).
188.8.131.52 - Apr 30, 2013
- Fixed invalid media type for AVCI-50 1080i30
- Filter moved to AVObjects.com.
184.108.40.206 - Nov 07, 2012
- Fixed problems with invalid files (invalid data in 'stts' table).
220.127.116.11 - Nov 01, 2012
- Added function to get start of timecode.
- Fixed problems with several invalid files.
18.104.22.168 - Oct 02, 2012
- Fixed problems with IPP (invalid CPU defining for i3/i5 Sandy Brige processors).
- Fixed problems with short .F4V files.
22.214.171.124 - Aug 12, 2012
- Added registry settings to enable/disable connection with specified filters.
126.96.36.199 - Aug 02, 2012
- Added 64-bit version.
- Upgraded to IPP 7.0.7.
- Added splitting of .DV and .DIF files.
188.8.131.52 - Jun 20, 2012
- Added additional audio media type for PCM stream with wValidBitsPerSample = wBitsPerSample.
184.108.40.206 - Jun 09, 2012
- Fixed invalid 32-bit PCM sound.
220.127.116.11 - May 16, 2012
- Added support of 'lpcm' audio.
- Fixed problems with files, created by ATI GPU filters.
18.104.22.168 - May 05, 2012
- Added support for closed captions stream according to IEA-608.
22.214.171.124 - Apr 22, 2012
- Fixed problems with some bad files with DV video stream.
126.96.36.199 - Jan 18, 2012
- Fixed installer problem with version 188.8.131.52 on Windows 7 64-bit.
184.108.40.206 - Jan 16, 2012
- Fixed problem with incorrect track type 'mp4a' instead of '.mp3'.
220.127.116.11 - Nov 30, 2011
- Fixed problem with installer for Windows 7.
18.104.22.168 - Nov 18, 2011
- Corrected handling of generic audio streams for Version = 2.
- Corrected handling of 'ctts' table: negative sample_offset, start offset.
- Removed invalid 'ctts' struct.
- Corrected algorithm for video preview frames selection.
- Corrected aspect ratio calculation with usage 'pasp' box data.
22.214.171.124 - Oct 14, 2011
- Added parsing of 'cmov' boxes.
126.96.36.199 - Oct 11, 2011
- Added reverse playback for some types of files (sound and video streams without temporal compression: DV, M-JPEG, MPEG-2/H.264 with I-frames only, etc.).
- Added support for start/stop positions in IMediaSeeking::SetPositions().
- Added merging of separate mono audio streams to one multichannel stream (Sony XDCAM audio support).
- Fixed problems with multiple incorrect MP4 files.
188.8.131.52 - Sep 23, 2011
- Fixed bug with incorrect parsing of "wave" box (attempt to get data after terminator atom).
184.108.40.206 - Sep 20, 2011
- Fixed bad parsing for some boxes with entry_count = 0.
- Added selection of only first stereo pair for PCM sound with number of channels > 2.
220.127.116.11 - Aug 10, 2011
- Fixed problem with positioning to position, which is already set.
18.104.22.168 - Aug 06, 2011
- Fixed bug with garbage data at end of file.
22.214.171.124 - Aug 05, 2011
- Added support for .F4V files with "moof atoms" such as from Flash Media Live Encoder (no need for F4V Post Processor tool now).
- Added MPEG Layer 3 audio stream support.
- Added C# sample.
126.96.36.199 - Jun 14, 2011
- Fixed invalid swap command for 64-bit values.
188.8.131.52 - Jun 08, 2011
- Fixed bug: graph locked at start of playback if some output of MPEG-4 Splitter was not connected.
184.108.40.206 - Jun 07, 2011
- Changed output pin implementation - BeginFlush()/EndFlush()/NewSegment() - for more exact conformance to standard splitters.
220.127.116.11 - Jun 03, 2011
- Fixed positioning bug for single frame steps.
- Added sample application.
18.104.22.168 - May 23, 2011
- Fixed problems with installer.
22.214.171.124 - May 11, 2011
- Fixed problem with property page opening on Windows 7.
126.96.36.199 - Mar 28, 2011
- Fixed problem with 'stss' and 'stps' boxes for positioning.
188.8.131.52 - Feb 15, 2011
- Fixed bug with not found 'mdat' for external files.
184.108.40.206 - Jan 25, 2011
- Fixed invalid media type for 24-bit sound with bit depth = 16.
220.127.116.11 - Jan 20, 2011
- Fixed bug in audio part.
18.104.22.168 - Jan 19, 2011
- Fixed partial 'mdat' box bug.
- Fixed external files support.
- Fixed 'in24' audio playing.
- Fixed 'mp4a' version 2 bug.
22.214.171.124 - Jan 11, 2011
- Added support of XDCAM EX format.
- Fixed positioning bug for movies with only one key frame.
126.96.36.199 - Dec 07, 2010
- First release.