Flash Overlay DirectShow Filter
This page is a copy of the original page on the AVObjects' web site and can also be viewed here.
DirectShow filter to overlay Flash animation over a video stream. (Discontinued, please see Character Generator DirectShow Filter).
- Download a full-featured 30-day evaluation version!
- Contact us to receive a quote or if you have any technical questions!
This product has been replaced with the new Character Generator DirectShow Filter.
Similarly to Text & Graphics Overlay, Flash Overlay allows to mix Flash animation with a video stream. If you want an .SWF or .FLV file to be a video source in you application, use Flash DirectShow Source Filter.
- Overlay animated logo.
- Overlay dynamic content (such as chat messages, weather or stock info feeded from an external source).
- Unlimited number of Flash items to overlay.
- Support for native Flash alpha-channel.
- Interlacing support of Flash items (for smooth animation on interlaced video - e.g. for PAL, NTSC, 1080i broadcasting).
- Ability to change size, transparency, background color (with transparency) for each overlayed item.
- Smooth position, size, transparency changes.
- Fade In/Fade Out effects.
- Ability to pause/play flash animation.
- Ability to pass the variables into Flash items (e.g. for ActiveScript control).
- Vector-based Flash animation can be scaled to any resolution (up to 1080) without any degradation of quality.
- Internal alpha-channel support allows for quality transparency effects.
- Support for dynamic content.
- "Scenes" support to easily change the screen layout.
- Smooth transitions between "scenes".
- Flash Overlay DirectShow Filter: FAQ
- Flash DirectShow Source Filter
- Text & Graphics Overlay
- Flash Overlay: Release Notes
Adobe and Flash are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
If you are interested in licensing this product please contact us through the link below.