DV Encoder: Release Notes
From AVObjects Knowledge Base
184.108.40.206 - Nov 06, 2018
- The interface has been extended, the methods SetSignalSource()/GetSignalSource() are added.
- The "VCR source" flag has been added to IStream data (for .grf files) and to the registry settings.
- The compilation options for VS2015 are changed to v140_xp.
220.127.116.11 - Jun 12, 2018
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- The compilation options for VS2015 are selected to install the filter also in Windows XP ('v100').
- Class of the output pin is inherited from the base class (as for other encoders).
- Corrected protection system (cumulative corrections).
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
- Fixed bug with insufficient size of internal buffer for encoding.
18.104.22.168 - Aug 06, 2013
- Added methods for set custom aspect ratio and get input, DV frame and custom aspect ratios.
- Added custom aspect ratio download from IStream/IPersistStream and registry.
- Corrected property page for set custom aspect ratio.
22.214.171.124 - Jul 03, 2013
- Upgraded to latest ATL.
- Added method for upload license from application code.
- Removed limit for quantity of used CPU cores/threads (limit was equal to 8 before).
- Added 64-bit version.
- Upgraded license system.
- Filter moved to AVObjects.com.
126.96.36.199 - May 25, 2011
- Fixed bug with output pin reconnection after changing output FOURCC.
188.8.131.52 - May 23, 2011
- Fixed problem with property page opening for Vista/Win7.
184.108.40.206 - Apr 25, 2011
- Added: methods for set/get output FOURCC.
220.127.116.11 - Mar 11, 2011
- Fixed invalid ID for diff sequences for 720p PAL.
18.104.22.168 - Jan 31, 2011
- Added resizing for input HD video (720p: 1280 to 960, 1080i: 1920 to 1440 or 1280).
- Added interface method to set preferable DV HD type (PAL or NTSC) for non-standard FPS.
22.214.171.124 - Dec 03, 2010
- Added function to put time code into DV frames.
- Added HDYC color space to encode DeckLink HD.
126.96.36.199 - Mar 24, 2010
- Fixed header DIF block flags for playback of encoded files in VLC player.
188.8.131.52 - Mar 23, 2010
- Fixed false positive notification from AVG antivirus.
184.108.40.206 - Feb 26, 2010
- Fixed invalid color space conversion to interlaced 4:2:0 for DVSD (IEC 61834).
220.127.116.11 - Feb 05, 2010
- Fixed installer bug for Vista.
18.104.22.168 - Jan 12, 2010
- Upgraded to IPP 6.1.3.
22.214.171.124 - Aug 07, 2009
- Fixed invalid position for VAUX data.
126.96.36.199 - Feb 02, 2009
- Names of property pages changed (added "MLDV" prefix).
188.8.131.52 - Dec 05, 2008
- Added IPP 6.0 support.
- Fixed invalid flags in header section.
184.108.40.206 - Oct 14, 2008
- Added changing of input fields.
- Added optimization of internal threads.
220.127.116.11 - Aug 11, 2008
- Added custom aspect ratio saving to encoded DV frame.
- Added "About" property page.
18.104.22.168 - Aug 04, 2008
- Added correction of bad media times from MainConcept AVC/H.264 Video Decoder.
22.214.171.124 - Jul 01, 2008
- Added reconnection of output pin if pass through mode for input time stamps changes.
126.96.36.199 - Jul 01, 2008
- Fixed bug when working with 1 CPU.
- Added interface method to set path through mode for input time stamps.
188.8.131.52 - Jun 30, 2008
- Output aspect ratio is now being written into frames.