DVCPRO HD Decoder
This page is a copy of the original page on the AVObjects' web site and can also be viewed here.
The DV Decoder is a DirectShow filter for decoding DV, DVCPRO, DVCPRO 50 and DVCPRO HD video streams.
AVObjects DV Decoder is a high-performance DirectShow decoder for a variety of DV video streams.
Supported DV Formats
- DV/DVCR (IEC 61834) (SD format for 525-60 and 625-50 systems)
- DV25/DVCPRO 25 (SMPTE 314M)
- DV50/DVCPRO 50 (SMPTE 314M)
- DV100/DVCPRO 100/DVCPRO HD (SMPTE 370) (100 Mb/s 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/50p)
- Uses a configurable number of computing cores
- Highly optimized for the Intel processor family.
- In case of interlaced video, sets proper flags for correct operation of VMR.
- Can convert original interlaced picture to progressive by various methods
- Resize encoded HD DV to standard output resolution:
- 720/60p and 720/50p: 960x720 -> 1280x720
- 1080/60i: 1280x1080 -> 1920x1080
- 1080/50i: 1440x1080 -> 1920x1080
Specifications and description of user interfaces can be found in the .idl file in the \Idl folder of the filter installation directory.
Supported DV Standards
- IEC 61834-2: SD format for 525-60 and 625-50 systems
- SMPTE 314M: Data Structure for DV-Based Audio, Data and Compressed Video - 25 and 50 Mb/s
- SMPTE 370M: Data Structure for DV-Based Audio, Data and Compressed Video at 100 Mb/s 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/50p
|Single Application License||950 EUR <div class="floatright"></div>|
|Single Developer License||1650 EUR <div class="floatright"></div>|
|Team License||2400 EUR <div class="floatright"></div>|